▣ Manifestation - Part 2. Secrets of Real-World Action
No Tags Currently Defined
The intention of Part 2 is to provide a description of the fifth and final step – to ACT. As a reminder, here are the five steps of manifestation (The Law of Attraction):
Rule 1. See it in your head
Rule 2. Believe it in your heart
Rule 3. Feel it in your soul
Rule 4. Expect opportunity to show up
Rule 5. ACT
Part 2. Secrets of Real-World Action
Mind control really does exist, whether you know it or not, whether you like it or not, and it’s going on all the time. And, you are already doing it.
The thing is that you may only suspect that it is already occurring - it’s called marketing and salesmanship or “Energetic Influence” – you are often involved by default – and getting default results means you are being manipulated.
CAVEAT: Energetic field manipulation (marketing and salesmanship) in-and-of-itself is neither good nor bad; though it is not beneficial when you are talked into purchasing an item that you don’t really need – it’s especially worse when it is a large ticket item. Just look around your residence and check out the items that you purchased, but never used. Think about the newest cell-phone with all its applications (options) that you never use because they just don’t fit your lifestyle; or think about the exercise bicycle that is used mostly for a clothes hanger. Then there is the positive form of manipulation – you meet someone of the opposite sex who is talkative, interesting and funny, so you find yourself spending more and more time with him/her – may be even getting married or starting a new business with him/her; courtship is manipulation that can be both fun and lead to marriage (or a very good relationship). Thus, we can conclude that manipulation can be either good or bad.
Right now, with this information, you can learn how to influence the energetic field of a person by intentional design and get better results that both of you mutually want. Or, you can spot the slick sales-person who is only interested in their commission. You can then reverse the sales pitch and keep the salesperson on track to delivering to you your desired item.
25 tips for Understanding, Creating, and Using Powerful Energetic Influence
1. Everything you do (and even what you think) is COMMUNICATION. Knowing this, think, walk, speak, and behave purposefully and with intention. This can be one of the most powerful things you ever do!
2. Controlling your own mind and energy increases your power and abilities. You start with “will” (sometimes called will-power), until intention and spirit take over. In other words, you start consciously until it becomes automatic.
3. Intention is NOT desire. Intention is Purpose! It’s much stronger and better than mere “desire,” and with it you actually get what you desire effortlessly!
4. One of the basic tenets is walk and sit upright. Breathe deeply, rhythmically, and relax. Think, speak, and move CONFIDENTLY. Also, smile! When you smile in your conversations with another person, face-to-face or on the telephone, they will experience your smile as confidence and friendliness.
What if you don’t “feel” confident? A fat person doesn’t “feel” fit, but they exercise anyway, and they BECOME fit. A nervous person doesn’t want to be in front of strangers (e.g., potential investors) making a presentation, but they get out there anyway (believe in their product in their heart); and their presentation gets the job done. That’s how it works: you become what you DO. A truism of “Act as if…”
5. Your feelings will follow your intention. So start and lead with spirit intention (Orientals call it Chi).
TRY THIS…While seated, look down at your right knee. As you remain focused on your right knee, think of some happy place you really enjoy – are you surprised to find yourself thinking sad or melancholy thoughts instead of happy thoughts. Looking down to your right-knee triggers most people’s “melancholy anchor.” Just ask someone “how do you feel” and most people will look down toward their right.
Ask someone to describe their favorite vacation spot and most people will look up to the right – that’s where most remembered experiences are triggered (or anchored). If it’s a favorite experience, you will probably smile – sometimes very quickly. If you ask for a sad or painful experience, the response will probably be at the same upward to the right location because that is the trigger area for remembered experiences.
Up to the left eye movements generally signify a constructed (made up) story – this is also a giveaway for someone who is lying to you.
NOTE: This up to the left or right does not always work – some people are just the opposite. In eliciting an individual’s response, you need to calibrate for them specifically. The lie-detector test – ask some proven true questions, e.g., are your eyes blue (obviously, observing that their eyes are blue) – where do their eyes move? Up and to the right for remembered. Then ask a couple of false questions: If the individual is a woman, ask, “Are you a man?” Again, watch the direction of their eyes. Up to the left is a constructed story (made up); or up to the right is something they remembered doing before. You have calibrated their eye movements with their answers.
6. Match your rate of speech to that of your intended point-of-contact (this is one action that puts you in rapport with the intended contact person).
7. Match your body language with your speech. Practice congruency in body, thought, words, and tonality – align them all with your intention.
8. Match and mirror their attitude and outlook (become a fellow participant and kindred spirit). This is not deception by any means. If you are not genuine, rapport won’t work for very long or nearly as well.
9. Relax your mind and your voice. Breathe deeper and become comfortable to be around and communicate with – this one is huge for attracting what you want!
10. Step outside yourself and ask “What message am I ACTUALLY communicating?” Then ask “What do I REALLY want to communicate?” Make the necessary changes in your behavior according to this calibration. An old adage: “Your actions speak so loud, I can’t hear a word you are saying!”
11. Pause and breathe before responding to any feedback – whether it is upsetting or appealing.
12. Quiet your mind through a meditation practice; anchor (fasten/secure) that meditative state in, then fire off the anchor whenever you need that quiet clarity and centering. NOTE: an anchor refers to a quick method to remind you of your intention. An anchor can be a sound (I love you), an action (hand shake), visual (put a picture of yourself in a bathing suit on the refrigerator when you want to lose weight); or a smell/taste (a universal one is baking an apple pie when you are showing your house for sale). You can establish an anchor so deeply that it becomes part of your muscle-memory by repeating it over and over (e.g., professional tennis players, musicians, and serious martial artists practice and practice).
13. Confuse an argumentative individual or bully with a very slight smile, as if you know something they don’t. This will cause them doubt and fear.
14. Integrity means you will not be unduly influenced by a manipulative salesperson. Set your mind strong, like a fortress. This is not pride or stubbornness - this is structural integrity, like a house with a solid foundation. Decide well in advance what you want, go for it, and the likelihood that you’ll get it multiplies! Build a strong mind set (JAR of beliefs)! For example, you’ve probably seen the Internet advertisement about gathering the specifications and pricing structure of automobiles before you actually go to the car dealership – that’s what a strong mind set means.
Develop mission statements and big objectives: (a) for your family life; (b) for your career aspirations; (c) for your health management; (d) for your children’s psychological growth; (e) for your entertainment plans and hobbies; (f) for your spirituality – NOTE: spirituality covers more than your involvement in an organized religious organization; and, yes, an atheist will also benefit by planning; etc.
15. Man and nature operate by natural laws that are as easy to spot as a traffic light. Knowing this, you can clearly see both deliberate and unintentional attempts to mind control you! You’ll also see that you too mind control others almost effortlessly whether you are aware of it or not.
16. Do not be thrown off emotionally. Attempts to manipulate you will always attack your emotional balance. Remain rooted in objectivity.
17. You’re stronger than you think you are - you know more than you think you know, and you can do more than you think you can. Allow yourself to flourish!
18. Do not let others determine who and what you are. You determine who you are! Fill your JAR with positive thoughts and energy. Your energy and time are your most important assets. Protect them and you are protecting your happiness.
19. When you control your JAR/mind, you control the outcomes. Take ownership of your beliefs (the contents of your jar) through awareness, honesty, and accountability! Know what rules/beliefs are in your jar…it is thought patterns contained in your jar that create your reality. To change your reality, you must continually examine, evaluate, and balance/heal the contents of your jar.
Affirmation: Whatever is in my JAR of beliefs is subject to changes based on my physical, emotional, mental and spiritual states and based on being in the present state of awareness – I fully and deeply accept myself.
20. Everything is training, and all of life is like Aikido (martial art). Look at it that way and you’ll enjoy it more, and then you can Intuit Paths to Victory.
21. Create a Crisis, Sell the Solution. This is done constantly by governments, religions, pharmaceutical companies, and advertisers galore. Read it again and see. The classic example is watching a television advertisement (or other advertisements) and the item being advertised is something you’ve never thought you needed – especially the various medicines, like anti-depressants and/or male stimulants – marketing creates the crisis (awareness) and wants you to talk to your doctor about getting a prescription (expand this idea to the numerous other items being offered). Simplify your life – focus on your personal responsibility and desires to evaluate your purchases or donations, etc.
22. As long as you are motivated by stimulation (Pavlov’s dogs), you can be controlled at will. Knowing this, what inner changes will you make? Think about marketing and advertisements that include a sexy female or virile looking male in a perfectly beautiful scene (knowing that this scenario is intended to get a Pavlovian response) – start to be aware of these marketing tactics and make the changes in your response/reaction to these tactics through present consciousness and free will choice.
23. When you make a promise – keep it – your word is sacred. If you break your promises to others, you will also feel free to break your promises to yourself. Who keeps the score? Your own subconscious keeps the score (JAR of beliefs).
24. When something little bothers you – turn it into a money making opportunity.
25. As Thomas Edison says, “99% of creativity is perspiration.” The translation to this maxim is that a lot of people get good (even great) ideas, but they fail to put the work into creating a successful product (what they see in their head).
MORE: For those who would like to read Part 1 on Manifestation, check out...
last edited on June 12th, 2012 at 10:22 AM